… nicknames you have & how or why you have them.
- “Magpie“… All I can remember is that it was junior high (6th, 7th, 8th grade). My history teacher, Mr. Boshko was an amazing man. My assigned seat was in a row with three other girls. We talked so much, both together and actively participating in class, that he nicknamed us Magpie #1, Magpie #2, Magpie #3, and Magpie #4. Each year after that he designated one group of girls as Magpies. It was fun being one of the first!
- “Bri“; “Bribee“… I have been called this ever since I can remember. Most of my family calls me this, but I do have a few really close friends that use the name.
- “Sister Johnson“… Since I’m the Primary chorister I’m normally referred to as Sister Johnson. Although, occasionally I get called “mommy” or “teacher” by some of my little preschoolers.
- “Mom“; “Mommy“… My older kids call me this all the time. I drew a line several months back when they learned my first name and started calling me “Brianna” instead. It’s too weird coming out of their little mouths.
- “Sweetheart“… This is Jared’s favorite thing to call me. Although he does use “mommy” and “Brianna” as well.
- “Dah“… It’s Jacob’s word for ‘Dad’, but he uses it to address me as well. No matter how many times I correct him he seems to shy away from calling me ‘Mama‘ like before. So, for now, I’m “Dah“.